I have recently been accused, by friends & associates, of indulging in “disaster porn” by looking for some natural or man made catastrophe to punctuate my (our) existence. It may be. I wish that the “Big One” would happen… that the economy would crash…. That the asteroid would hit… that World War III would commence…. You name the disaster and I am rootin’ for it NOW!
Blammo! Ka-Bang! Boom! Bring it down… the sooner, the better! This is not because I personally want you, or me or anyone to die, or that I wish strife and tribulation on society… NO! Not at all…. (as I expect to perish in the melee…)
What I want is drastic change, the end to the “status quo…” The status quo is now so vile, so corrupt, so evil that just short of total disaster and world changing catastrophe, I do not see another way out of more of the same… bullshit wars, bankster theft, government corruption and the like that will only lead to worse suffering and degradation than what we would face if God just dropped the hammer on us now.
If you live in the United States, you are the “Evil Empire…” Your leaders kill millions and the media dresses up the crime in patriotism. We torture people (for God's sake). We issue death warrants on US citizens without trial. We are run amok. We spew radioactive munitions that will kill and maim the unborn for centuries to come as if it were baby powder. We justify killing common civilians of other countries in the name of protecting those very same civilians’ rights. We are the UBER Hypocrites.
Just as I would kill my own son to keep him from harming others, I pray to God that he punish America to stop the carnage we are spreading in this world. So am I indulging in disaster porn? Or am I just one pious man hoping that God will intercede in the interest of justice? Justice is right for right's sake and knows no national allegiance.
If I survive the storm, I will preach righteousness and reconciliation and be totally against the former status quo. Even So Lord, Come!
Good Luck
Here it is, slightly restated:
http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/1179/683/The_END_OF_THE_WORLD,_as_we_know_it....html
No comments:
Post a Comment