Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hillary Clinton's shameful display

With the season of Samhain and Halloween upon us, the ghouls are showing their rotting flesh in all their vile glory as evidenced by Hillary Clinton’s recent public comments; “We came, we saw, he died…” followed by her slightly maniacally tinged laughter. It is indeed a sad day when any American leader takes pleasure in any man’s death. The manner of Gaddafi’s death was quite horrible and it simply amounted to the summary execution of a wounded prisoner of war, but that is another matter.



Well Hill-Dog, laugh all you want now, but when they finally drag your pre-rotted body and soul up on the hood of a car and drop a couple slugs into your brain pan, well, I won’t be laughing about it… No, I will simply be relieved that the world has one less war-mongering ghoul in it.


You and your husband are both traitors for what you sold to China while your husband was president, and rather than see your demise, I hope that you are both tried for your crimes and given life in prison for treason.


Additionally, what America, France and NATO did in Libya was, from start to finish, a colossal war crime that you aided. I do hope that the Court at the Hague is monogramming the name “Hillary Clint” on one of the cell doors that holds defendants awaiting trail for crimes against humanity..

No comments:

Post a Comment