Saturday, September 28, 2013

I would love to say what I mean. However, when I try I'm blocked. Who in the world would be trying to block me. When I simply mean to express an opinion.

 What does my opinion threaten anyone? Really do I have anything to say , or point to make.. do I have anything to say to anyone... All those who are not listening anyway?

 Is anyone reading my blog that they would block me like they do, I doubt the f*** out of it. Yet, when i try, they block me... what are they afraid of, a small voice in the wildernes... Zionists are bad... wake up.

Den

 The blog spot system has something different each time you try to post. Something innocuous, Then it goes, If its something consequential, Maybe not.

 Censorship is never good in any context.  Read me blog spot.com?

No comments:

Post a Comment