Sunday, May 19, 2013

Guns.. what about it

I was born into this world on April 7th, 1959. People in that day knew what guns were for.




I grew up around guns… shotguns for duck & dove, 3030’s, 3006’s for big game, and pistols 38’s 22,s and 357’s for personal protection, and these were only tools, not weapons. I don’t give a shit for AR-15’s, I don’t need them…single shot is all I need.



When I was a whelp, many youngsters, had trucks… 16 year olds had gun racks in their trucks/ with guns in them. We had altercations, fights, fist fights, fights over girls, etc….and no one ever pulled a gun. So what is the current problem with guns?



I’ll tell you! You failed to tell your children what guns are for, what guns were meant to do, you abdicated your duty as a parent to teach your sons and daughters what the fuck guns are for! You failed. Guns don’t kill people, parental ignorance kills people… that and good aim.



I’m not kidding, people in my generation would never pull a gun on someone who does not mean to harm them, no… if they mean to harm you then, yes, drop them straight-away…. It is self defense. Self defense is your right. Self defense is everyone’s right.



So what is the bitch about guns? Well, primarily, guns protect you against tyrannical governments , guns protect you against anyone that wants to take from you, what you gathered for your own family… really, if a protection weapon will save you from loosing what you-yourself gathered to preserve your family, to preserve them through hard times, is that weapon bad in of itself? Not in the least…Guns are tools.



Everyone should own at least one high powered rifle and one handgun for these purposes. Shotguns are handy for detouring looters…if they come for my rice and canned beef stock, then I’m a killer. No Bones About It! Come to take my stuff and you have a problem, not me! A gun is a tool, not a weapon.



Just sayin’

Den

No comments:

Post a Comment