I have a great deal of love for my fellow man…not my fellow woman… but men... women are on their own as they have many “friends” to succor them thru life’s travails . I am not talking’ about those girls-like-creatures…My Man Friends, Not that the guys are any less fallible than the women, no sometimes they are worse than the bitches!
I have, at times, had Bros that decided, for whatever FUCK-UP-REASONS to go straight” & “clean up”…. Yes, it is unbelievable, I know, and it sounds stupid (it sounds stupid in the extreme) but; they have a certain “health scare” and/or their mortality tapped them on the shoulder…OR - They have had an epiphany – a “health revelation” - and in response they have a dumb assed waking moment of clarity where they swear off booze and/or Pot and/or cocaine (or magic mushrooms, peyote, live sex with animals, LSD, auto-erotica-asphyxiation, and/or pedophilia or what-ever their sickness is / was) and they decide to “get healthy” and the inevitable “program” starts;
The “GYM,” popped up into consciousness, or/or dressing better then theyt did, or the anti-tobacco NAZI-ism grabbed ‘em by the short-hairs, and now they are down on drugs and alcohol, and smoking…. You know the crap! I AM BETTER THAN YOU NOW! Because I wimped out to health…. And now you rtobacco smoking is totally sicko’s- and I am are what? (Happy.happy shappy healthy on’s of bitches….)
As I reach 54-ish, my slightly younger man friends are succumbing to this trend in ever-increasing numbers…. And I have only one response; YOU CHANGED, Not Me - “Ain’t it a bitch! OH! wait, wait….My friend… My dear deluded friend!.... I happen to be very drunk, high, sexually satisfied or whatever-floats-my-boat ,and my friend, my dear buddy-pal-o-mine friend, that changed his ways… and you are just-fuckinh- what? What? REGRETFUL of YOUR OWN BEHAIVOR. Oh Well….
For all you repentant mother-fuckers are what?…. nothin'
I have a POEM for you;
Do What You Want to Do,
Apologize if you hurt someone you care about,
Then live with the consequences of your own behavior.
NOT Haiku… by any means....
Or The Haiku version’
When I Fly Solo
There will be more altitude
Because there will be less drag.
I still love my dumb-assed man buddies, regardless of if they went “straight.” or "got healty....
I LOVE YA’ BRA!
DEN - I never changed… YOU DID! Party ‘till you drop ASSHOLE!
DEN
PS.I Have Bourbon in my pocket.... eery day, at all hours, want a shot?
DEN
No comments:
Post a Comment