Sunday, May 6, 2012

This IsTheEnd,My Friend,Thisis End...

Sorry for no posts in a month, I suspect that all 10 readers might have noticed. I have been poorly affected by the Fukishima radiation raining down here at 41 degrees North. What energies I still retain are directed to helping my brother with the garden and a new chicken enclosure as I intend to eat right up to "Last Day." Vegetable omelets are good things. He's doing all the work and giving my crippled ass half the credit, God Bless Him.




Change is inevitable, this is the only "constant" of our universe. Time changes, Radioactive decay rates slide to-and-fro, our perception of everything tends to be malleable, yet on a higher plane, we know what we know and that is only altered and integrated by new and sound information. Sound information is difficult to discern in the "age of information," or more rightly, "the age of disinformation and obfuscation." If you just now stumbled onto my personal blog, you should go out and research Fukushima Japan, the four (4) nuclear meltdowns and its effects on the Northern Hemisphere, The Economy, and a few other relevant bits of news and then come back. You may benefit from listening to Clig High's Wu-Jo (where the Do-Jo meets the Wu-Woo) at http://halfpasthuman.com/clifswujo.html and www.urbansurvival.com, or even www.Rense.com (but beware, here lies disinformation strewn amongst the truth.)



I suspect that I might just be one of the 2.8 billion casualties of the radiation disaster in Nippon (Japan), my limited resources do not currently allow me to avoid the bio-accumulation of Cesium-137 or sStrontium-90, but since I had lost my Thyroid to Chyernoble disaster, the radioactive Iodine is no issue. It is just that while milk and Pacific seafood are off the menu, I still must have the California Produce, butter & cheese. I figure if it kills me, then I'll die happy. I am eternal in essence and do not fear reaching the design limits of my machine. Mean-time-to-failure rates may have be miscalculated as my machine is "Fearfully and wonderfully made," As King David noted so long ago.



I have had many blog entries pass my mind in my absence, but I demurred from writing them for fear of getting the wrong attentions of our government... free speech these days may get me on "The List" for the Night of Long Knives. I'll likely have enough trouble surviving the physical assaults on my machine, let alone dodging the thought police and the re-education camps soon to become active. Not my cup of tea, thank you. So I won't write the truth of the call to arms as I might have when I was a younger man. You all will just need to decide on your own course of action. I suggest a regimen of conscience expansion exercises, truth telling and love of your fellow humans. All three of these are in short supply and will be needed in the near-term future.



As an aside, my brother and I lost two cats (of six) in the last two weeks, one young cat to an accident in the street in front of the house (poor Cracker-Jack we loved him so) and one to old age (15 years, was Boo-da-Pest, The butter lover)… I only hope that they both went off to the ether to fight for us against the Alvah Consciousness. A fitting afterlife to our beloved friends with fur. Both are sorely missed on this plane of existence. God bless the Cats!



I may not be able to post for awhile.



Den

No comments:

Post a Comment