Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bad news kiddies!

I'm old now, I'm at the upper extreme of my life.... If I'm alive in 10 years I will be so amazed. As I look down from heaven I'll be amazed if anybody at all is alive  in 20 years.  Fukushima is taking out the Pacific-fucking-ocean (yes, the pacific ocean is dead - thanks Japan)


 The Mad Mad Men a.have their finger on the button, Somehow these boneheads think they can win a nuclear war, but  they can't.... Nobody wins a nuclear war. The deep underground nuclear shelters are a  fallacy, Mere tombs for the retards we call leaders.  The rest of us are dead on the first pass, lucky us!!

 I seriously doubt that any mortal human can do anything to change these madman's plans but we can hope... Or not, be sure to keep a couple rounds for your kids....

Sorry to bum you out,

Den

No comments:

Post a Comment