Friday, August 30, 2013

Cry havoc and loose the dogs of war...

I'm watching a movie called Apocalypse Now... You might have heard of it, Its a 30 year old tale of what happens when you get into a bad war... Looks a lot like a repeat coming right up. Or worse we're going to get skunked in a foolish move... but maybe, just maybe the fools on the hill know something I don't and it will go like Lybia..

 Bomb the dogs snot out of a sovereign nation and then go in butt fuck their leader with the sword... However I don't think Syria is going out like Libya, no, Assad lived hwere in Amerika, he understands a little about us. He may not go quitely... That and he  has allies, big ones.

 I'm just saying it may not go down how we think it's going to go down. It might go down completely different. There might be a surprise or two for us... Hell the evil empire might get socked in the face, as my old murderous girlfriend used to say; we might be tasting our own blood in our mouth... And as she used to say; you know the taste of your own blood.

It would do this country good for us to see some of our own  blood spilled, here in the homeland, and not on the 5 o-clock news. We are far too detached from our killing, the tasting  of our own  blood might wake us up to  the bullshit that we are being fed. Or not.

 I suppose we'll find out tomorrow.

Den



















No comments:

Post a Comment