Obama to Israel: Relations with Iran to be normalized
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/02/06/287546/usiran-relations-to-be-normalized/
OH yes, this president's days are numbered.... B.O. must have a serious Messiah complex jumpin' off to whip out this kind of suicidal Israeli confronting foreign policy statement. The nads on this president must be swelling to softball-ish proportions with his pick of a brave SecDef (straight talking) candidate like Chuck Hagel, and the heretical notion that Israhell should possibly consider kissing & making up with Iran.
If I was betting that Bebe N. has only authorized Three (3) MOSSAD wet-work teams to deal with President Wiggles post haste I would be guilty of gross conservative estimation. God knows, the historical record of the Israelis killing offending US politicians for slighting Israel in any way… hence my worries for the President.
President Obama, in my humble opinion, is a spoiler of sorts that has peeved the British Royals and Bebe N. in various and subtle / not so subtle ways in his 1st term. Maybe he really is a clone of an Egyptian Pharaoh created to slide the Ancient Ones back near the illuminati front runners just before the real power play… I do not know!
What I do know is that the SecDef
Just sayin’
Good luck and may god bless you president Obama…. You are going to need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment