My dreams, nightmares & fears. Just wanted to share...
Have your dreams been increasingly weird of late? they say it has something to do with the sun. I only ask because my dreams are lately, pretty strange. I'll spare you the details, but my most recent dream-state extravaganza included the ques to charge my Android in a college dorm (womens' dorm) with a car charger (being a bicycle / RTD commuter), all the while attempting to take in two lunch-room lectures and being pestered by a twenty-nothing sophomore who could not stop injuring himself on playground equipment. Playground equipment on a college campus... what does that tell ya'? Dream or nightmare? I'll call it "dream" as what I call "nightmares" usually come before the dreams as I'm dropping off to sleep.
The dream of my waking heart is that the Lord is soon to return with the Angelic Host to clean up this mess we have made (some messes are beyond the mess-makers' clean up ability). The other dream of my waking heart is that I become a farmer (subsistence, of course). My waking nightmare is that neither dreams come true. I don't dream of financial security nor a recovering economy, or that food prices will stabilize into my particular financial stratum. It ain't going that way.
My fears? well, there's the rub...
Total lack of food.
Centaurs in riot gear.
10 foot tall, red haired, six fingered soldiers.
Genetic Constructs (like spider-goats).
Radioactive rain-out.
Nuclear Zombies,
forced relocation.
Total lack of liquor.
Dying without having the last word.
Pretty short list, right?
Simple enough list, aye what? I am nearly fearless...
Which jinxes me to suffer even my short fear list, incorporated, unable to escape my meat-puppet vehicle.
I just woke up in pain and had to do something until the painkillers kicked in, which was three minutes ago, so good night again... "to sleep perchance to dream, o' what dreames may come."
Den of te Chaldes
No comments:
Post a Comment